Tuesday

Is GET FUZZY Yamagoo friendly?

Whenever I end up talking to someone about this blog, either on-line or in person the term "green friendly" inevitably comes up. While we don't feel that readers of the blog need to be Yamagooers themselves, as much of our content has nothing to do with smoking, we do expect them to be "kind kind" Today I was paging through the Greader and WHAM-O todays GET FUZZY. This is my favorite comic strip for the last 4 years or so. Here's the strip....Is it me or does it look like Bucky is running for President on a Legalize it platform? Get Fuzzy is Yamagoo friendly! I knew I loved this strip!
Should we add Bucky, Rob, and Satchel to the People we would love to smoke a bowl with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.