Sunday

The Captain Is Back, JACK!!!!

Ok, so I have been absent for a little bit, mostly because of work. The other part due to the relationship I was in... Well, needless to say that said "relationship" is over. And while I hate to see a good thing go to waste, better sooner then later. Of course this means that yours truly is back to being a single bachelor. Well, I was in a rather bad mood, on Friday, today is Sunday, and after a great afternoon of Frolf(don't know what this is, read more HERE. want to make it a hobby, visit my friends HERE), a short talk with some friends, and a rather cute blonde girls number, I'm back to my good old self. Thought I'd share a video with all of our readers, that always makes me chuckle... ENJOY!!!





Musician's Friend is the #1 supplier of musical equipment through their awesome catalog and website. They've been around forever so go look. We get paid if you buy something so take a look and anyway we don't charge for the blog right so... have you seen our Google ADS? LOL! just kidding...no..no...seriously...did you see them?

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! The whole crew has returned! I am sorry to hear about the relationship though. The chicks in Philly are on notice though..the Captain is a free agent ladies! The freaking video is great, also loved the Frolf link. We ought to do this as the Yamagoo crew. Maybe hold a tourney or something?
    Anyway great to have you back Cap! The place just ain't the same without you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.