Sunday

What's Your Star Wars Name and Title?


To welcome DJ Maul back to regular posting I present......
Your Star Wars Name And Title

Your Star Wars Name: Yamgo Gaams

Your Star Wars Title: Ooghem of C Eiggerg


By the way I was wondering if DJ MAUL had this little gem of a collectible in his collection. The "Off-icial" Owen Lars & Aunt Beru (Charred) action figures are exactly the kind of rare piece that separates the casual collector from the die-hard (really hard) aficionado.

Seriously though I just about spit my coffee all over the screen when I saw this. Sick and yet intriguing. It's especially fitting that they label it for ages 4 & up, cause the average 3 year old really wouldn't be able to handle the graphic depiction of charcoal burnt flesh and bone. Note also how precise the blast points are, no shoddy sand people style clumsiness. I almost wish it were real, though it's really not much of an action figure



StarWarsShop.com - More Product. More Exclusives.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I want one! Where can I get it? LOLOL.

    I suppose I could just set a few figs on FIRE and make my own...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.