Sunday

What GREAT Entertainment

This was an extremely entertaining night of television. I love this picture...Hills looks like the bat shiat crazy she is...Edwards looks like he's about to bust into song...Obama looks like he's gonna bone his fellow Senator and Richardson has the same clueless look on his face that he has worn for the last 4 months!

I have A LOT to say about the Presidential Primaries. I have A LOT to say about the state of politics and the idiocy of the mainstream medias poor coverage of the process. I need to bask in the glow of the Pittsburgh Steelers loss to the Jaguars for the moment. I shall return, my gentle snowflakes, to give you my take on the state of the primaries and more!


Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!


Add Pizzazz to your Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.