Monday

CES is ON! Geeks in Vegas..I'm aty home..and sad


Yes, yes it is Monday the 7th and yes there is no Pimp My PC episode posted here...What can I say. I am behind and working like a dog to catch up. You see it's really not my fault. CES (Consumer electronics Show) is on in Las Vegas and this morning my GReader was literally crammed full.

What is the CES? I'll let them explain for themselves....(from the CES website)

"The International CES is produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the consumer technology industry. CEA represents more than 2,100 corporate members involved in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and integration of consumer electronics products. All profits from CES are reinvested into industry services, including technical training and education, industry promotion, engineering standards development, market research and legislative advocacy."

So anyway as you know I have a serious Guitar Hero (GH) problem. I love everything that has to do with the game. You may or may not know that I am a gutiar player and I feel that at times this helps and hinders your ability to master GH. Well here is the answer and it turns the GH experience into an actual learning process. it's called Guitar Wizard (I know no points for originality in the title but we'll cut the guy a break)...watch as Mahalo hottie Veronica Belmont reports for Engadget live at CES.



Looks good and the pricing sounds doable. $150 for software and midi controller if you have your own guitar or $300 if you need a guitar and the rest of the package. The Washburn guitars aren't bad entry level axes but if it matters to you go buy a guitar elsewhere and get going. Much MUCH more from CES as the week progresses. and I promise I will try to get Pimp My PC finished ASAP! I just need to master Woman by Wolfmother on GHII/Hard and then its right back to work!





Great Deals @ Geeks.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.