Thursday

STOP with the F**king Cameras already!


Apparently there were alot of new cameras released today because of the PMA'08 camera show. So many so that Engadget (whom I love) and Gizmodo (whom I love) posted about a GAZILLION separate posts. I understand that you want to review all these nifty new cameras for us all but my GReader and I object strongly! I am ALWAYS in the market for a better camera but I can't even think anymore. I know that the last few posts were not only completely blurred in my brain but I may subliminally hate the manufacturers now! Much of this may have been combined into some sort of giant "Click here for more on this model" type affair. I love you guys but this...this just sucked!




Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!


Add Pizzazz to your Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.