Tuesday

New Pro Bono Video on YamagooTube




Earlier this year I took a trip to Philly for the 1st Yamagoo Summit. While there I got to hang out with Pro Bono (DJ Greg C is the lead singer/harmonica/cowbell/tambourine player) I have the entire rehearsal on video, over 5Gb worth! I have been trying to get around to editing some of the footage and finally managed to put together this rough cut of their cover of Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh. You knew I had to focus on the song that talked about not being able to get much higher! You can surf over to the YamagooTube to see their Lounge Against the Machine cover of Led Zep's Rock-n-Roll. More Pro Bono to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.