1. Call nextel and get machine. "please listen to all options before choosing. press 1 if you have questions about your bill; press 2 if you need to change your address or billing information; press 3 if you would like to have a pizza delivered while we make you listen to the rest of our ridiculous options; Press 4 if you need to talk to someone in our support department, they may not really know how to fix your phone, but at least they can read the answer off the computer; press 5 if you need to file an insurance claim(this is where i got off the never-ending dreck)
2. I press 5, heard some nice music, and was the asked to enter my accout #, or phone #, so i did, ***-***-****...(mind you that if you dont put your number in, they dont let you go forward.) Anyway, some more music, and then a person. "Thank you for calling nextel customer support, can i please have you 10 digit phone #.(anyone see something going on here???) CUSTOMER SUPPORT!?!?! I know i hit "5", why am i here. No, i dont have time, just transfer me to insurance. I will sir, but i need your 10 digit number. Okay you ass hat, Now just transfer me. "okay sir, would you like to buy something for $20 blah blah WTF ever.
3. Pull hair out, break pencils, and throw things here!!!
4. More music, and you guessed it, more machine.... Please enter your 10 digit number... Now i have givin my number to 2 machines and a person. Breath deep now, cause im on my way to the insurence department, and they will have my info. Take drink of water, "thank you for calling billing and finance, may i have you 10 digit number please?" Spit water out of mouth, soak sofa, wet the dog, and become irate. "did you just say billing and finace?", "yes sir, may i please have your 10 digit phone number please", "NO! I JUST NEED TO MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM!!!!" "okay sir, i can transfer you in just a min. i just need your number so i can pull up your information.
5. Give her my number, gets my info, and asks how she can help me today.
5 1/2. grab phone in two hands, hold directly in front of face(maybe they did not understand you) Take deep breath, speak slowly and clearly, "I NEED TO MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM, PLEASE TRANSFER ME." Of course sir, please hold...
6. Breath deep sigh of relief, Thank you for calling Nextel Insurance, how can i help you
7. Cry in joy...
8. "can i please have you 10 digit number?"
9. throw phone at television, breake television, phone still good.
10. Ask honest question "why do you not have my info, i have given it to you people and machines 5 times", "sir, ill be more then happy to assist you, i just need your number"
11. give her number, get brand new blackberry. "3-5 days for delivery, the total will be $50. ok, fine $400 phone, for $50... anything to get me off the phone. I cant really go that long without a phone, i need it sooner. "i can overnight it for an additional $15 if you like?" "sure, tell me again what i pay $8 a month for exactly??".... Ok sir your phone will arrive on Thursday. break phone in half in frustration, get beer from fridge and clean up mess from broken television....
12. go to Wall Mart for new phone and television, get stopped by police and arrested to DUI, spend few hours in jail. Wall mart is now closed, no TV and no Phone, go to Bar.
13. Thursday...... NO PHONE, brand new TV...
14. Friday....... NO PHONE
15. Saturday... New Phone in hand!!! Victory, sweet sweet victory!!! Have to charge it... Cool, phone came 2 days late i want my that $15 back.
16. Call nextel. "please listen to all options before choosing. press 1 if you have questions about your bill; press 2 if you need to change your address or billing information; press 3 if you would like to have a pizza delivered while we make you listen to the rest of our ridiculous options; Press 3, you know its going to be a long ass day.....
Musician's Friend is the #1 supplier of musical equipment through their awesome catalog and website. They've been around forever so go look. We get paid if you buy something so take a look and anyway we don't charge for the blog right so... have you seen our Google ADS? LOL! just kidding...no..no...seriously...did you see them?