Here she is, Nancy Pelosi, the new Speaker of the House. God help us all. I can't even begin to explain the insane shit that this woman has stood for over the years. All I can tell you is that we are going to have feed, clothe, and educate every fucking loser, welfare family in the nation from today until this Psycho slut is torn from the podium.
The Speaker of the House is 3rd in line for the Presidency. THE FUCKING PRESIDENCY!
I have no problem with women in politics, but THIS woman is fucked in the head. She's a "liberal" that even liberals look at and go..."hey Nancy why don't you smoke a doobie and mellow out."
Here's just some of her Senate voting record...
- Voted NO on protecting the Pledge of Allegiance. (Sep 2004)
- Voted NO on constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration. (Jun 2003)
- Voted NO on ending preferential treatment by race in college admissions. (1998)
- Voted NO on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions. (Apr 2005)
- Voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. (Feb 2004)
- Voted NO on banning partial-birth abortion except to save mother’s life. (Oct 2003)
- Voted NO on forbidding human cloning for reproduction & medical research. (Feb 2003)
- Voted YES on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons. (Jun 2000)
- Voted NO on more prosecution and sentencing for juvenile crime. (Jun 1999)
- Voted YES on maintaining right of habeus corpus in Death Penalty Appeals. (Mar 1996)
- Voted NO on making federal death penalty appeals harder. (Feb 1995)
- Voted YES on replacing death penalty with life imprisonment. (Apr 1994)
- Voted NO on scheduling permitting for new oil refinieries. (Jun 2006)
- Voted NO on authorizing construction of new oil refineries. (Oct 2005)
- Voted NO on limiting attorney's fees in class action lawsuits. (Feb 2005)
- Voted NO on restricting frivolous lawsuits. (Sep 2004)
- Voted NO on banning soft money donations to national political parties. (Jul 2001)
- Voted NO on adopting the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission. (Oct 2004)
- Voted NO on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)
- Voted NO on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)
- Voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)
- Voted NO on retaining reduced taxes on capital gains & dividends. (Dec 2005)
- Voted NO on providing tax relief and simplification. (Sep 2004)
- Voted NO on making permanent an increase in the child tax credit. (May 2004)
- Voted NO on permanently eliminating the marriage penalty. (Apr 2004)