Thursday

Your ATTENTION please

Thanks, I had a feeling that might grab you! We are posting pretty prolifically here at Yamagoo. I am starting to wonder if you, the readers are missing most of the quality shit. Not everyone spends their entire day online like I do.

So here's the deal...We're NOT going to slow down. Would y'all like it if we either created a newsletter, or did a weekly recap post/video every week?

It's up to you! All you have to do is vote below....


Choose one now...
I want a newsletter
I want a weekly recap post
I want a weekly recap video
I don't give a shit
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.