This list originally appeared on BBSpot
11. The GPS unit sounds an awful lot like Majel Barrett.
10. Spend more time on the free wi-fi at the hotel looking up places to visit
than actually visiting them.
9. The luggage has a million tiny feet and is virtually indestructible.
8. You get to your destination on the back of a griffon.
7. No sunblock needed because wookiee costume covers up all bare skin.
6. Driver stops at any roadside attraction mentioned in Weird Al's "Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota."
5. More than one person has to use their asthma inhaler after yelling "Road Trip! Woohoo!"
4. The people on Flickr get to see your vacation photos before you do.
3. All the museums have "science", "space" or "tech" in their names.
2. You stop more often to refill on coffee than gas.
1. The gadgets in your cargo pants are worth more than the plane you're flying in.