So what is this software doing on my computer?
InstallIQ™ manages the installation of your software. During the installation we set cookies and update your registry:
* Our websites install cookies on your computer. The product and last session cookies includes information about when and what products you downloaded. The user cookie helps us to recognize you on subsequent visits. An identification cookie is placed on your computer if you choose to register with us. None of our cookies contain Personally Identifiable Information. To remove cookies........
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
1. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Settings.
3. Click the View files button.
4. Click the Name column heading to sort all the files alphabetically, and then scroll down until you see the file your email@example.com.
5. Right-click the cookie click Delete, and then click Yes.
6. Close the window that contains the list of files, and then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
* InstallIQ™ also updates your registry with a unique installer id. The installer id allows us to recognize you on all our websites. To remove the registry entry ....
1. Start RegEdit and find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Freeze.com/Installer key.
2. Press the delete key or click the right mouse button and click Delete.
3. Exit Registry Editor.
InstallIQ™ automatically uninstalls once you have received your download.