Friday

Cassette Tape Mp3 Player..umm..cool?? I guess??


I don't know about this one. Basically it's an Mp3 player that looks like a a cassette tape. The one cool trick it has is that once you drop the SD card into the slot you can pop it into a standard tape deck and hear the tunes on the card. I guess it really isn't making an impact on me because I recently realized I don't own a Taper deck anymore. My wife's mini-van however is only equipped with the old school tape deck so I may be buying her one of these for Mothers Day (Along with other more meaningful gifts. It's only $39.99 @ ThinkGeek.com
which is a hell of a lot cheaper than upgrading her grocery getter to a CD player..Oh Hi Honey..(Now I'm screwed!)


ThinkGeek - Cool Computing Stuff and Mods



Buy and Sell Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.