Wednesday

Smithers! What is this nincompoop doing?


I am a passive fan of The Simpson's. I enjoy it from time to time but I have never felt any sense of urgency to see the show regularly. That having been said I must confess that I LOVE Montgomery Burns! He's the ultimate capitalist pig and I adore him for it. So when I spotted this at ThinkGeek.com
I knew I had to share it with all of you.
"Those nincompoops think I'm giving them a nifty doo-dad that lets them communicate with acquaintances over the Internet-o-phone," he says conspiratorially, "but really I'm watching their every move." His finger, then, wavers precariously over a button marked, "Hounds."

A high-quality webcam shaped like Monty Burns at his desk includes a large clip that allows it to be attached to your flat-panel monitor or laptop screen.
* 30 fps @ 640 x 480 with built-in microphone
* Supports USB enabled machines running Windows 98, 2000, XP and Vista
* Runs with Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and AOL messenger
* 140cm long USB Cable
* Optional removable clip included

The specs aren't stellar but the concept and the design are brilliant! $49.99 at ThinkGeek.com




ThinkGeek - Cool Computing Stuff and Mods



Buy and Sell Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.