Wednesday

THAT is what R/C planes were designed for!

When I was younger I owned a couple R/C cars and my grandfather on my Dad's side owned two huge gas powered R/C planes. In my entire life he took them out to fly ONCE. It used to pain my cousin Jeff and I to no end to see the planes just sitting in the spare bedroom in their house collecting dust. My Grandfathers logic...."Those @!$$%!&* planes are to expensive to be crashing them all over the @!$$%!&* $#$%%*@ place!" (He was after all a truck driver)
So today when I got this post in my GReader from the guys over at Gizmodo I thought to myself YES! THAT is what R/C planes were designed for...creative deathdefying stuff that you wouldn't want to do with a real plane!




Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!


Add Pizzazz to your Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.