Tuesday

Bikini Jeans : Say "I'm a slut" without saying a word


I discovered a new blog called Dethroner which is aimed at guys and all the crap we like. I say crap with all the reverence and affection that a guy can assign to something that he enjoys alot. If you don't get that then you aren't a guy.

Anyhow Whilst getting "up to speed" with this new read I cam across a post about Bikini Jeans with the picture here to the left. All I can say is ugh!

These have to be the ugliest things I have ever seen! I love hip huggers
, cuz you see I am a hip man. Some people are ass men, and then of course there are the boob men, I am a hip man. Give me some nice curvy child bearing style hips and I am in heaven. Hip huggers make even the straightest waist appear to curve ever so seductively. These things just scream Hoochie. Not that I am opposed to Hoochies either, it's just that as Alex at Dethroner notes about the "whale tail" trend that swept the country a while back and still lingers on....
I remember when that whole Brazilian influence hit, that visible-panties-over-the-top-of-the-jeans craze and thinking how silly that was, but eventually I got used to it, inasmuch as there were endless numbers of muffintop girls who were flagrantly violating the privilege. This one takes that idea and bumps it up a step or six.

Therein lies the danger. Every sea cow on the planet is going to slather a pair of these across her thunder thighs and damn near blind every hetero sexual male on the planet. There isn't enough bleach in the world to clean your eyes from the sight of Big Bertha in her bikini Jeans
...that shit will make you want to die or turn you gay. What do you say Yamagooers? You wanna see people rocking this look over the summer on Columbus Blvd?

Shop CoutureCandy for the Latest Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.