Thursday

Forget the "Easy Button" Meet the "Bullshit" button


I can't even tell you how much Bullshit I hear in a day so I was very excited to see this in the GReader (via Gizmodo..Love the Giz!) The only dowside I can see is that I will need a TON of these so that I can have it on hand when needed. Maybe a Bullshit Watch is what I need? Anyway when you hear some absolute crap just hit the button and it will be called out by one of these phrases
• "(Beep) That was bullshit"
• "(Siren) Bullshit detected, take precautions"
• "Bullshit level defcon 5"
• "Oh come on now, that ain't even bullshit, that's horseshit"
• "Warning, warning, bullshit alert"
Here the link EXACTLY as Gizmodo had it ....

Product Page [Find me a gift via i4u - Thanks Ray!]

1 comment:

  1. A Bullshit button would be great...I'd also love a bullhorn on the freeway, but I doubt I'll ever get it.

    Love the blog, will be back!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.