Thursday

A Dj for DJs To Play With


Yeah, Captain here again....WOW twice in one day, I think I's getting addicted to yamagoo...

Some of you may or may not know, but my roots in music go back to the club, the old rave scene. Back when it was all about the music, progressive house/trance and the people. If you find your anything like me, craving constant music of the club generation, then look no further than www.di.fm. Now of course for other club heads like me, I love it, but they also have any other music your little heart may desire, so tune in while surfing the web. Sound Off!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.