Wednesday

I DONT THINK SO!


I got a letter from the RNC thanking me for my support of John McCain & Sarah Palin.

I responded to the Chairman..(Yes I have his actual email address) with the following...

For the first time in my voting life I did not vote for the GOP candidate.

The GOP has forgotten what it was. It is not the party that I knew and loved.

The campaign preyed on fear and racism. I supported John McCain in 2000. The John McCain I supported then was not the man who sold himself and his ideals in an attempt to win the election.

That man re-emerged last night unfortunately to concede the election. Where was THAT John McCain over the last 24 months?

I cannot justify the tactics that the GOP used in it's failed attempt at the Presidency this year. I can't support the out of control spending and out of control gluttony of appropriations.

I am a Republican is so much a Ron Paul is a Republican because I hope that this was a wake up call. The party must return to it's roots or I will not be returning to it.




Click here to join the show!


WHERE DID THE OLD POSTS GO?

They are in the Archives to the right ------->