Wednesday

What color is Santa?


A blogger whom I respect a lot for her intelligence, her caring and her wit related a recent discussion with her son upon the appearance in her neighborhood of a black Santa. In a nutshell she is conflicted by her sons insistence that Santa is exclusively white and her own desire to foster an acceptance and celebration of all races by her children. So I am asking you, my gentle snowflakes, 2 questions.

1. What color is Santa?

2. Why does it matter?

I can't wait to read what you think.

(Note- I do not link to this original post out of respect to this blogger. While we have cleaned up our act quite a bit over here I would hate to create some sort of unintentional connection between her blog and our views here at Yamagoo.)


Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!


Add Pizzazz to your Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.