Sunday

Thus ends my Summer hiatus

Well it's about time! Yes I know you're wondering what the hell happened to the Yamagoo crew for the last few months...well Wedding season is what happened. As you know (or maybe don't know) we are all professional DJ's and time gets tight for a DJ in the wedding season. However the end is in sight (sort of) and there's news to be shared. (I promise I will explain what happened to a huge number of posts that were deleted...I just need to figure out how to do it without having an anneurism)

Let's start off with something...punk....Steampunk..(i've written about Steampunk before, and there will be more to come but in the meantime check out the video for a glimpse at what Steampunk is all about.




toolbar powered by Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and links are made DO Follow for indexing by search engines. Please be responsible and post only relevant links. Comment SPAM will not be tolerated.